Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 673.088 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 697,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 601,431 Dinar (894 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)