Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 675.011 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 271,241 Dinar (402 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)