Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.313 IQD / BWP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,424,268 Dinar (P12,569) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)