Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 491.211 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 34% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 748,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 494,517 Dinar (1,007 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)