Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.827 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (¥346) in Funabashi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 3 hours ago)