Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.542 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,737,043 Dinar (¥449,369) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 2 hours ago)