Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.823 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,910,501 Dinar (¥453,699) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,770,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 1,500 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)