Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.763 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,920,565 Dinar (¥271,363) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,380,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (26 minutes ago)