Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.855 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,914,421 Dinar (¥268,481) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,370,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (40 minutes ago)