Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 317.759 IQD / AED
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 15% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,371,182 Dinar (Dirham 13,756) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,810,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)