Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 321.579 IQD / AED
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 17% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,276,366 Dinar (Dirham 7,079) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (33 minutes ago)