Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14112 IQD / SLL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 16% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,726,480 Dinar (33,492,543 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,070,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (about 2 hours ago)