Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1268.395 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,409,880 Dinar (€9,784) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (39 minutes ago)