Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.729 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,583,398 Dinar (€4,796) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,180,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)