Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.933 IQD / BWP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,450,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,946,845 Dinar (P24,777) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (42 minutes ago)