Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 114.072 IQD / BWP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,730,730 Dinar (P23,939) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (34 minutes ago)