Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,418,687 Dinar ($5,435) in Fort Worth, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,990,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)