Cost of living in Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Wayne, Indiana (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,846,739 Dinar ($3,249) in Fort Wayne, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,370,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)