Cost of living comparison between Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Wayne, Indiana (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,356,135 Dinar ($2,019) in Fort Wayne, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)