Cost of living in Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Wayne, Indiana (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,230,203 Dinar ($3,625) in Fort Wayne, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,670,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (about 1 hour ago)