Cost of living in Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Wayne, Indiana (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,620,498 Dinar ($3,902) in Fort Wayne, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)