Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 943.847 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 62% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,814,922 Dinar (C$9,339) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,440,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)