Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 867 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,555,883 Dinar ($12,473) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,930,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)