Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.258 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 80% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,811,342 Dinar (€5,688) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,330,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (about 1 hour ago)