Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1456.263 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 82% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,364,967 Dinar (€5,744) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)