Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1246.828 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 87% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,383,184 Dinar (€3,515) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)