Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1397.208 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 79% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,534,568 Dinar (€5,393) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (41 minutes ago)