Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.092 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 983,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 827,891 Dinar (ARS $12,340) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (26 minutes ago)