Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.863 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 818,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 633,844 Dinar (ARS $14,450) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)