Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1376.335 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,707,998 Dinar (€3,421) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,680,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)