Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1326.670 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,477,681 Dinar (€1,868) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)