Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1451.690 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,450,788 Dinar (€3,066) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,410,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)