Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 294.696 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 920,553 Dinar (3,124 lei) in Focşani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)