Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,053 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 361.638 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,840,948 Dinar (R$ 5,091) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toowoomba costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)