Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,092 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 370.888 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,880,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,817,283 Dinar (R$ 4,900) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)