Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.967 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,303 Dinar (19 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)