Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.086 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,347 Dinar (19 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tallinn costs €0.05 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Malé costs 400 Rufiyaa (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 209,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 0.08 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)