Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.687 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,462 Dinar (36 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (41 minutes ago)