Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 125.129 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,170,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,638,938 Dinar (13,098 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)