Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.177 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,913 Dinar (40 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Anchorage, Alaska costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)