Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1440.382 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,785,570 Dinar (€2,628) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,670,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (41 minutes ago)