Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 385.827 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,851,291 Dinar (R$ 4,798) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)