Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1443.376 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,040,383 Dinar (€2,106) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,890,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)