Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.718 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,103,630 Dinar (₨102,971) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)