Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.757 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,640,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,225,217 Dinar (₨113,901) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)