Cost of living comparison between Evora, Portugal and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1238.395 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,788,580 Dinar (€1,444) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (21 minutes ago)