Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.230 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 51% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,197,657 Dinar (kr82,916) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)