Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 196.921 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 55% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,578,385 Dinar (kr43,563) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,520,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (30 minutes ago)