Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 170.534 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 55% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,632,600 Dinar (kr21,301) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)