Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.848 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 54% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,575,292 Dinar (kr42,594) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,910,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)