Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 184.245 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 56% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,890,932 Dinar (kr37,401) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,420,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)