Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 194.990 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 56% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,824,118 Dinar (kr45,254) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,670,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)