Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.761 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 329,667 Dinar (87,651 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)