Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 343.029 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,190,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,561,948 Dinar (7,469 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (33 minutes ago)