Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00575 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 50% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 53 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 27 Dinar (Bs 4,650) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)