Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 IQD / VEFX *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 48% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 41 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 21 Dinar (Bs 4,406) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)