Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00286 IQD / VEFX *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 49% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 140 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 71 Dinar (Bs 4,177) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)