Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.398 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 30% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,634,518 Dinar (Bs 22,251) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)