Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01995 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 49% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 180 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 92 Dinar (Bs 4,630) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)