Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01484 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 50% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 120 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 60 Dinar (Bs 4,064) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)