Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 117.257 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,436,703 Dinar (12,253 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)