Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1394.250 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,564,330 Dinar (€3,991) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,890,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)