Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.063 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,306,242 Dinar (3,958TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (21 minutes ago)