Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.609 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,630,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,630,000 Dinar (728,648 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨420 (about 1 hour ago)