Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1323.243 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,091,367 Dinar (€9,138) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)