Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.333 IQD / TJS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 30% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,310,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 910,919 Dinar (6,884 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)