Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.008 IQD / TJS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 30% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,426,781 Dinar (9,839 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)