Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.207 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 903,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 776,105 Dinar (69,253 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (40 minutes ago)