Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.296 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 894,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 769,645 Dinar (74,755 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)