Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.384 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 651,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 462,263 Dinar (₨25,145) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)