Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.305 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 881,097 Dinar (₨50,915) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)