Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.748 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,510,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,300,228 Dinar (R$ 6,289) in Duque de Caxias.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (35 minutes ago)