Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 348.358 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,720,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,434,807 Dinar (R$ 6,989) in Duque de Caxias.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)