Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.122 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,872,344 Dinar (454,198 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)