Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.515 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,429,216 Dinar (316,557 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,350,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (25 minutes ago)