Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.165 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,849,461 Dinar (Php79,837) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (36 minutes ago)