Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.778 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,210,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,099,390 Dinar (Php48,265) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)