Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.956 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,524,018 Dinar (€4,931) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,930,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (35 minutes ago)