Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.896 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,608,168 Dinar (8,989 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (3 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (34 minutes ago)