Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 181.997 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,132,818 Dinar (11,719 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,070,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (40 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)