Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 882.727 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 52% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,377,196 Dinar (AU$2,693) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)