Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,658 prices entered by 650 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 317.349 IQD / AED
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,703,738 Dinar (Dirham 33,729) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)