Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.091 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 15% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,469,972 Dinar (1,659,789 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,010,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)