Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.220 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 16% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,634,590 Dinar (1,637,193 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,130,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 3 hours ago)