Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.243 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 18% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,023,368 Dinar (1,793,865 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (32 minutes ago)