Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 253.206 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 289,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 277,692 Dinar (1,097TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)