Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.531 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 449,895 Dinar (1,386TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)