Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.424 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,440,266 Dinar (元14,071) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,290,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)