Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 318.919 IQD / QAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 15% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,407,883 Dinar (51,448 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,300,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)