Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.370 IQD / QAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 19% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,278,527 Dinar (28,605 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,812,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)