Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,038 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.353 IQD / QAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 17% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,707,084 Dinar (42,260 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)